Pro Laminate: Why Choose Laminate Floors from Villeroy & Boch?
Attractiveness, sustainability and user-friendliness – these are the principal criteria when it comes to picking out a floor covering. Villeroy & Boch offers you exceedingly eco-friendly, healthy products.
The Benefits of Laminate
- Villeroy & Boch laminate flooring predominantly consists of a renewable raw material: wood from sustainably managed forests.
- Laminate floors are ideal for children’s bedrooms, as they don’t contain any plasticisers (phthalates). The German consumer magazine Ökotest even explicitly recommends them.
- A 30-year guarantee is granted on Villeroy & Boch laminate floors installed in homes.
- Because laminate is installed without nailing or gluing (as floating floors), no adhesive residues result.
- Innovative embossing processes are used to give the surfaces of modern Villeroy & Boch laminate floors authentic-looking wood grain and stone structures.
- Laminate flooring doesn’t contain any diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) and therefore can’t cause any changes in hormone levels.
- At the end of the product lifecycle, laminate flooring can be unproblematically disposed of or burnt as fuel.
- The scrap resulting from the production of Villeroy & Boch laminate flooring is used as fuel.
The Properties of Villeroy & Boch Laminate Floors
- Villeroy & Boch laminate floors are produced from natural sustainable raw materials.
- Villeroy & Boch laminate floors are well suited for installation over subfloor heating.
- Villeroy & Boch laminate floors are low-maintenance and hard-wearing.
- Villeroy & Boch laminate floors are abrasion-resistant.
- Villeroy & Boch laminate floors are rugged, load and impact-resistant.
- Villeroy & Boch laminate floors are stain-resistant.
- Villeroy & Boch laminate floors are largely resistant to cigarette burns.
- Villeroy & Boch laminate floors are non-fading and retain their brilliance over many years.
- Villeroy & Boch laminate floors are flame resistant.
- Villeroy & Boch laminate floors are comfortable underfoot.
The laminate floorings have been optimised so as to be able to withstand the effects of moisture over time. Therefore they are suitable for damp rooms thanks to its significantly reduced swelling behaviour. Not suitable for outdoor areas, rooms with permanently high moisture load, e.g., shower cubicles, saunas and rooms with floor drains.